Warehouse Processor Job AGL Wholesale Inc Palm Cityby admin on more than 30 days
AGL Wholesale Inc Jobs 2020Description :
Warehouse Processors are responsible for breaking down all truckloads and sorting merchandise into specific categories along with researching items and scanning in to system. Additional duties include moving pallets with pallet jack, stacking merchandise on pallets, maintaining accurate inventory counts, keeping work area clean and organized, and working in team projects.
Organizational skills and strong computer knowledge is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We require all employees to wear masks.
- warehouse: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from AGL Wholesale Inc Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with AGL Wholesale Inc, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.