Customer Service RepI Job CorVel Healthcare Corporation Charlotteby admin on more than 30 days
CorVel Healthcare Corporation Job Vacancies 2020Description :
CorVel in Charlotte, NC is looking for Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for addressing client and/or provider inquiries via email, fax, telephonic, or written correspondence ensuring adherence to contractual and state guidelines as well as client instructions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phone calls, return phone calls.
- Answer emails from clients, providers and internal referring offices
- Review previous history of the provider in MedCheck, Scheck and SalesCloud.
- Consult with Supervisor or other departments to clarify answers to inquiries.
- Contact provider to discuss findings at the appropriate level.
- Maintain reports and spreadsheets as needed.
- Requires punctual and consistent attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation fee schedules and regulations
- Effective oral, and written and communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Detail Oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Medical terminology and coding knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience working in the Managed Care and Benefit Administration industries
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from CorVel Healthcare Corporation on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.