Sales Associate Job Columbia Lake Oswegoby admin on more than 30 days
Columbia Recruitment 2020Description :
- Greets and engages customers in the store.
- Provides exceptional customer service by responding to customer questions or issues regarding product features, benefits, availability.
- Utilizes sales skills and excellent customer service to drive store sales.
- Performs all required cash register transactions, such as sales and exchanges, efficiently and accurately.
- Assists in receiving shipments and distributing to sales floor as directed.
- Maintains store standards for visual merchandising, cleanliness and safety.
Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including , SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.At Sportswear Company (CSC), we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CSC believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
For further information, please refer official source from Columbia Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Columbia, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.