MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK Job GEO Corrections amp Detentions (A Company) Florenceby admin on more than 30 days
GEO Corrections & Detentions (A GEO Company) Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Facility: CENTRAL ARIZONA CORRECTIONAL & REHABILITATION FACILITY
Compensation Base: $14.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Maintains the proper handling, organization and preservation of all detainee/inmate medical records. Provides clerical functions as directed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Files all medical records in alphabetical order adhering to color-coded system.
- Files and attaches medical information in each medical record according to dates of incarceration or date of service.
- Obtains physician signatures on all diagnostic studies before filing.
- Maintains both active and inactive files.
- Provides records as requested by health providers and administrative staff.
- Schedules appointments with outside consulting health professionals as assigned.
- Prepares monthly statistics and reports as assigned.
- Performs secretarial duties, i.e. answers telephones, types, files, as required.
- Performs other related marginal duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Training in an accredited medical records program or a minimum of one (1) year of experience in an established medical records system preferred.
- Working knowledge of business English, math, good grammar and spelling skills, and ability to develop correspondence, reports and operational directives required. Must have a proven history of exercising discretion and retaining confidentiality.
- Solid organizational and communication skills. Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public and detainees required.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to GEO Corrections & Detentions (A GEO Company) e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.