Electronic Technician Job ITG Brands Greensboroby admin on January 10, 2021
ITG Brands Recruitment 2021Description :
If working for a company that values its people and recognizes the importance of work/life balance is appealing to you, look no further than !
WHO WE ARE
is the U.S. division of Imperial Brands. We are the nation's third-largest tobacco company with offerings of some of the most well-known cigarette, cigar, and vaping products. carries at its core, the mindset that, to succeed, a company must treat its people well and give them the tools they need to win. is currently seeking an Electronic Technician at our Operations facility located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Install electrical service and control devices to equipment using the standards set by the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Install and maintain facility power distribution systems (i.e., medium voltage switchgears, generators, transformers, buss duct, and panelboards).
- Installs, tests, maintains, diagnoses, and corrects problems in the various electrical, electromechanical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems associated with cigarette manufacturing equipment (i.e., high-speed automation, instrumentation, control wiring, microprocessor controls, PLC controls and communication networks, such as SLC500, TI, ControlLoigic, CompacLogic, Semiens S7-300 and S7-400 and TwinCat control systems).
- Read and understand complex electrical schematics and ladder logic. Follows company safe work practice guidelines.
- Completion of an approved apprenticeship program or graduation from an accredited trade school with a minimum of 5 years of related electrical/electronic experience is required.
- Candidates with equivalent U.S. military training and related electrical/electronic experience will also be considered.
- Must be able to work any of the three (3) shifts and overtime, including weekends and holidays, as necessary.
- Candidates will be required to pass a sample shop test. Previous experience in high-speed cigarette manufacturing, packing, robotic material handling, and conveying systems is preferred.
PERKS OF WORKING AT ITG BRANDS
- Competitive benefits package that includes: medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6% and 5% annual company contribution
- Generous paid time off
- Casual dress policy Monday through Friday
- Education assistance
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee discounts, including Verizon Wireless and select car manufacturers
- The salary range for this position is $35.45 per hour.
If you are a qualified candidate and interested in this position, we encourage you to visit our website at www.itgbrands.com and view the careers page.
All candidates must consent to an independent investigation of their background, references, past employment, education, and criminal record, and drug screening.
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.