RN ICU Days *($10 000 Sign-on Bonus) Job National Park Medical Center Springsby admin on more than 30 days
National Park Medical Center Jobs 2020Description :
Essential Duties/Competencies include the following. Other duties or task may be requested or assigned by immediate supervisor, his/her designee, or other management/supervisor.
- Explains procedures and treatments to patient to gain cooperation, understanding, and allay apprehension.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids Physician during treatment and examination of patient.
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of patient.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or Physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Documents nursing history and physical assessment for assigned patients.
- Initiates a patient education plan according to the individualized needs of the patient, as prescribed by Physician and/or hospital policy including patient and family instruction.
- Adv. Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Supp
- Registered Nurse
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from National Park Medical Center on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.