Customer Service Agent Job WilliamsSonoma Inc Care Centers Phoenixby admin on more than 30 days
WilliamsSonoma Inc. Customer Care Centers Jobs 2020Description :
Customer Service Agents – Work from Home in Phoenix!
Training starts Monday July 13th!!
Job Description: Why you and why us?
Who are our Customer Service Agents? They are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for our customers. Agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries for all of our Williams-Sonoma brands. If you consider yourself a blend of determination with a heart of gold, THIS.IS.YOUR.OPPORTUNITY.
Job Duties: Your day to day
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Full benefits / 401k
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training from the comfort of your home
- Overtime, overtime, overtime
- Pay = $14.00/hr
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
- Full Time availability
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training for 3 weeks100% attendance is required
- Must live in the state of Arizona
- Must have a computer/PC/MAC with compatible OS and webcam
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Computer must be hard wired to your router as WiFi is not allowed due to bandwidth constraints
- Acquire a minimum internet upload speed of 6 mbps and 10 mbps of download speed before training (Not sure if you have this? Check here: http://speedtest.wsgc.com/ )
- WE SUGGEST YOU READ THROUGH THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO ENSURE YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM IS COMPATIBLE. This will be sent after you apply.
- Interested in learning a little more? Check out this video below!
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to WilliamsSonoma Inc. Customer Care Centers website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.