Account Specialist Representative Customer Service Job Arkema Americas King Prussiaby admin on July 1, 2020
Arkema Americas Recruitment 2020 - Arkema Americas provide a chance to apply Account Specialist Representative Customer Service that will be placed in King Prussia.
Arkema Americas Jobs 2020Description :
The Account Specialist is responsible for quality Sales Order Management process, customer satisfaction and support, account reconciliation, and supporting the revenue stream of Arkema, Inc. This positions works on a customer service team, interfacing with plants/shipping locations, Logistics, Credit, Accounts Receivable, Regulatory, and other Arkema departments. The Account Specialist reports to the Customer Service Manager.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Order Management (65% - 70%)
- Order management includes key customers, with one or more supply chain models or more complex order processes, such as vendor managed inventory, consignment, etc. This position is responsible for 2,000 orders+ per year; all orders will be entered and acknowledged within 24 hours. Knowledgeable in and easily executes SAP customer master and output settings to provide consistent information to customers, such as Order Acknowledgement, ASN, COA, Invoice. Provide information on pricing, availability, and schedule information with a full understanding of product and packaging options. Quote, list pricing/special arrangements/discounts as agreed to by sales. Maintain or exceed customer revenue and working capital targets. Proactively monitors orders, using SAP tools and custom reports, for on-time shipping, delivery, order process status and identifies areas of concern in the quote to cash process. Alerts customers of issues and recommends proper solutions throughout the quote to cash process.
Resolving Issues (10%- 20%)
- Resolves crisis situations during and after hours of operation easily managing customer relationships. Record complaints and correctly assign to investigating party, understanding implications of issues and effectively managing the complaint process. Constant follow-up and review until issues are satisfactorily closed. Understanding of customer financials (residuals, credits/debits, and overdue invoices); investigate and resolve residuals on a timely basis, weekly, create credit and adjustments within authorized limits, or requests approval when appropriate. Frequently Recommends, initiates, identifies gaps, and suggests improvements.
- Actively participate in all required training and in the appropriate period. Maintain personal ISO training records. Proactively assist team members with daily activities and training efforts. Attend offered training to support development plan and strengthen skills.
Additional Activities (10% - 15%)
- Identify the need for new ISO procedures; create new procedures and amend existing procedures as needed. Perform additional business specific related activities as directed by Manager or Supervisor to support sales and distribution processes, which may include inside sales, import, export, collections, forecasting, Supply Chain, various report requests (SAP BW, WBBR, etc.). Attend supply chain and S&OP meetings, understand changes and impact to product delivery; communicate the information and impact to the team. Share knowledge and propose use of custom SAP reports across the supply chain to provide accurate real time order information. Assist with process improvement for business specific activities internally and externally.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The Arkema Customer Service Organization is centralized in structure but de-centralized in execution as the incumbent will support a particular Business Unit (s).
- Daily functions are conducted in accordance with Arkema, Inc. Customer Service ISO 9000 Quality & Procedures Manual, Business Unit Work Instructions and associated documents, Business Unit Rules or Guidelines, Company Policies and Procedures, Federal, State and Local Legal, Tax, Health, Safety and Environmental Guidelines/Regulations (Includes Robinson Pactman Act, Hazmat, TOSCA, NAFTA, Product Stewardship, DOT, IMCO, among others.
- Supports the site HES policy and complies with all regulatory and internal requirements
- Participates in HES activities provided by site management and Arkema Inc. (e.g., Behavioral Base Safety, SafeStart, etc.)
- Supports and promotes the reporting of all health, safety, environmental, near-miss, accident or injury incidents
- Trusted to operate within any general customer service compliance guidelines and within the guidelines of the Arkema Code of Ethics/Conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Emphasis in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain or equivalent relevant customer service experience.
- 3 to 5 experience with Bachelor's degree or 6+ years of relevant customer service experience without Bachelor's degree.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving & decision making skills; presentation skills
- Customer Order processing in an enterprise system, SAP is strongly preferred
- Experienced Customer Service professional which consistently demonstrates skills to build a climate of trust and respect and uses experiences to quickly gain the confidence of others. Easily navigates relationships and is very trustworthy. Creates a relationship with customers, gains appropriate business knowledge and can offers solutions to issues within business specific limits. Typically sought out for information from the team, business, and customers regarding process questions and product delivery. Consistently meets requirements for execution of quality order management and customer satisfaction. Must be able to multi-task and work efficiently through more complex processes. Consistently communicates effectively verbally and in writing and is able to identify and provide peer mentoring on best methods of communication to utilize in various customer and internal team scenarios.
- Strong knowledge of SAP/ERP Master Data, has demonstrated knowledge of the order process and key fields for expected results, Available to Promise (ATP), combined settings for transportation, etc. Knowledgeable in customer delivery processes, such as vendor managed inventory, third party orders, inter-company orders, consignment, etc. Familiar with inventory, ATP checks, product lead-time and works with plant for product availability and marketing/sales on pricing.
- Exercises good judgment more autonomously on all tasks by evaluating the impact of decisions on the customers and the organization. Seeks the counsel of Team Lead/Manager and others for more difficult or complex situations. Has the ability to recommend processes to improve service to customers and or business/product delivery issues. Internal candidates must possess strong knowledge of BU's business and technical knowledge / functional knowledge in the area of responsibility. External candidates must be able to demonstrate career progression across order management disciplines within an ERP System (breadth, complexity, etc.).
- Arkema Inc. is a Chemical company and as such, all employees are expected to learn and champion Arkema’s safety culture, exhibit personal safety and as it pertains to this role, learn about products and execute daily work tasks to ensure product safety. Attends required safety training and meetings, and actively contributes to upholding our safety culture by living our safety values.
A designer of materials and innovative solutions, Arkema shapes materials and creates new uses that accelerate customer performance. Our balanced business portfolio spans high-performance materials, industrial specialties and coating solutions. Our globally recognized brands are ranked among the leaders in the markets we serve. Reporting annual sales of €8.8 billion ($10.4 billion USD) in 2018, we employ approximately 20,000 people worldwide and operate in close to 55 countries. We are committed to active engagement with all our stakeholders. Our research centers in North America, France and Asia concentrate on advances in bio-based products, new energies, water management, electronic solutions, lightweight materials and design, home efficiency and insulation.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence.
Job Segment: Genetics, Customer Service Representative, Sales Rep, ERP, Science, Customer Service, Sales, Technology
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Arkema Americas website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Account Specialist Representative Customer Service King Prussia July 2020 Arkema Americas above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in King Prussia below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.