Sales Account Manager - Wonderful Citrus Job Delanoby admin on August 2, 2020
Wonderful Citrus Jobs 2020Description :
The Account Manager will be responsible for the end to end account management of assigned customers within our smaller retail retail-based accounts.
Here's what you'll do:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This position will weigh heavy into the account management of small to mid-sized retail-based accounts.
- Will be responsible for understanding inventory levels and fruit movement across the business to meet the needs of our customers.
- Account Managers will have an expectation of volume movement driven by multiple channels.
- This role will have contributions to the overall planning, programming, and execution towards the overall book of business.
- This role will be expected to have a heavy collaborative role with category directors to align on moving fruit volumes to these outlets.
- The Account Manager will work in conjunction with other Account Managers to execute across multiple territory assignments.
- They must have an understanding on the commodities being sold and have a comprehensive understanding of market trends which influence pricing decisions.
- Must have great communication skills and ability to make decisions on the fly.
- Provide real-time support and assistance in addressing customer issues and account management.
- Direct the development of short and long-term strategic volume goals.
- Develop and manage customer base and update regularly.
- May attend trade shows as a representative of .
- Maintain contacts across to efficiently leverage resource and realize new sales opportunities.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field highly desired.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in produce, perishables or commodity products or as a grower, packer and shipper.
- Team Work: a demonstrated ability to work with others to obtain objectives in a high performing team.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Sales and service systems development and deployment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. (Verbal and written)
- Commitment to company values.
- Must partner with management team to ensure the best possible service and effective communication to Paramount Citrus customers.
- Ability to travel.
- Computer proficiency.
- Must be able to write reports, business correspondence and to effectively present information and respond to questions from sales staff, vendors and customers.
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
- Wonderful Givinga one-of-kind program that donates company money to charities close to our employees' hearts
- Employee college tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program*$1,500 per exempt referral; $500 per non-exempt referral. *Taxes Applicable
- Full benefits packageMedical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, company matching and annual catch-up, Employee Assistance Program, company-paid life insurance (spouse and dependents to age 26), life insurance, AD&D insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
is part of The Wonderful Company, a successful, fast-growing privately held $4 billion company with 9,000 employees worldwide. We've made Wonderful Pistachios one of America's top-selling salty snacks. We've turned pomegranates and POM Wonderful into a worldwide phenomenon. Wonderful Halos is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America. FIJI Water is the No. 1 premium bottled water in America. JUSTIN Wine produces California's top-selling, high-end Cabernet Sauvignon. And Teleflora is the world's largest flower delivery service.
is America's largest integrated grower, shipper and packer of fresh citrus, including clementine/mandarin, navel and Valencia oranges; lemons; limes; grapefruits; and other citrus varieties. owns, cultivates and harvests more than 58,000 acres of fresh citrus and ships around the world each year to ensure a year-round supply. Our citrus can be found in all channels of distribution, with our consumer brands most visible in the produce department of grocery stores across America under the flagship consumer brands of Wonderful Halos mandarins and Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Texas Red grapefruit.
The Wonderful Company has a long-standing commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than $120 million invested in environmental technologies and sustainability research, $45 million in charitable giving and education initiatives every year, $30 million toward the construction of a new charter school campus in California's Central Valley, and innovative health and wellness programs, including two new, free primary care clinics for employees and their dependents.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Please click here to review our Privacy Notice. opens a pdf file
For further information, please refer official source from Wonderful Citrus Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Wonderful Citrus, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.