Dental Assistant Job Metro East Care Granite Cityby admin on May 24, 2020
Metro East Dental Care Jobs 2020Description :
Seeking a compassionate, hard-working, detail-oriented dental assistant to join our dynamic team. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to multi-task and knowledge of dentistry a must. Experience working with Dentrix as well as 2-3 years work experience preferred. We offer a competitive hourly wage along with benefits listed below. If you are interested in joining a team focused on providing ethical, conservative, dental solutions send your resume to us using the link below.
Position Summary- Perform a variety of dental assisting duties to promote quality dental care for our patients in an energetic, stress-free, safe environment. Assist the doctor, discuss treatment recommendations and OHI with patients, communicate effectively with patients and other team members, maintain equipment and inventory, and follow universal precautions and all OSHA requirements to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff.
Monday 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday 8 AM - 7 PM (Alternating late night with other assistants)
Wednesday 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM
- 401(k) retirement plan with match option
- Monthly bonus structure
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental: 2-3 years experience preferred
- Dental: Coronal polishing/sealant certificates a plus
- Dental: Nitrous administration certification a plus
- Dentrix: 1 year preferred
- High School Graduate required
- CDA/RDA License a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Coronal Polishing/Sealant Certification (Preferred)
- One location
- General Dentistry
- Assisting chair-side
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Dental Assistant Granite City August 2020 Metro East Dental Care above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Granite City below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.