Housekeeper Full Time-101010 Job Extended Stay America Mesaby admin on November 2, 2020
Extended Stay America Jobs 2020Description :
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper (English) https://vimeo.com/showcase/5180017/video/291794067
Watch A Day in the Life video for Housekeeper (Spanish) https://vimeo.com/showcase/5180017/video/311773198
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
- Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates.
- Cleans assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use.
- Stocks carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by management.
- Reports all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and/or manager on duty.
- Reports any guest property that may be leftover in the room directly to the front desk and manager on duty.
- Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to guest requests whenever possible and practical.
- Compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Assisting to clean other areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed to include (but not limited to) associate breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas.
- Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
- Other duties as requested by the management team.
- Ability to understand instructions, policies, and guidelines and the ability to engage in effective communication with the manager and staff.
- Ability to understand and follow guidelines, adhere to timed objectives, productivity measurements and similar company standards and expectations.
- Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
- The associate must be able to perform thorough cleaning of facilities pursuant to company standards, policies and procedures. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to remain stationary, be mobile, navigate the hotel, handle, reach, and detect objects, tools, or controls, and detect scent and detect sounds.
- The associate must be able to position self to access low areas, traverse heights and remain stable while doing so, balance,and the ability to bend, kneel, or crouch.
- The associate must be able to occasionally push/pull objects (carts/cleaning equipment) weighing upto 50 pounds.
- The associate must have the ability to discern or detect items in guest rooms to ensure safe performance of work.
- The associate may frequently work in outside weather conditions (depending on hotel).
- The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence of fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electical shock.
- The work environment typically will be at moderate to loud noise levels.
- The associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography.
- No prior experience or training necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Extended Stay America system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.