VP Of Industrial Sales Job Global Finishing Solutions LLC Osseoby admin on more than 30 days
Global Finishing Solutions, LLC. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Vice President of Sales
Industrial Business Unit
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking, and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
About This Opportunity
Global Finishing Solutions is seeking a Vice President of Sales to lead, support, and develop our Industrial business unit. As the Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for the development and deployment of the Industrial business unit to achieve revenue, gross margin, and income objectives established for the department. Additionally, as the Vice President of Sales will have a strong sales leadership background with knowledge of two-step distribution and experience in managing distribution in multiple industries.
What You Will Do
- Manage direct reports in a manner to achieve maximum performance by the business unit team members. This includes motivation, development, training and performance reviews.
- Partner with R&D marketing to create pricing and marketing material to support new product development. Gain more products and maintain relationships with National Accounts.
- Establishes and manages the department’s financial budget.
- Provide reports and communicate to management status of performance metrics on an on-going basis.
- Provide leadership to the business unit and other areas of the company consistent with GFS corporate values.
- Continually seek improved methods with a view to improving customer service to market level. Monitor price competitiveness within the market.
- Foster relationships with top customers, influencers, and decision-makers
What You Have to Offer
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field or experience
- 7+ years of experience leading sales in capital equipment or related services
- Demonstrated track record of effective strategy and plan development/deployment that results in the achievement of revenue objectives; plans related to sales strategies, channel management, budgeting, and gross margin management
- Experience in direct and distribution-based sales channel management
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- Develop and implement business plans aligned to achieve revenue objectives
- Ability to collect, develop and present information to customers or internal stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Ability to provide leadership to the department and other areas of the company consistent with GFS corporate values
- Ability to achieve business objectives through delegation
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) to varying audiences including customers and across the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives at one time
- Mentor and develop the skillset of staff
What We Have to Offer
- We offer a competitive compensation package, generous incentive plan, 401k and profit sharing, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability.
- Development and career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to make your mark in a highly dynamic and growing work environment where you are empowered to make decisions and share in our company’s success.
Learn More About Us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark. To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. Veterans, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply. GFS does not discriminate based on race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
For further information, please refer official source from Global Finishing Solutions, LLC. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Global Finishing Solutions, LLC., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.