Auditor Job Firstsource Healthcare Fort Scottby admin on more than 30 days
Firstsource Healthcare Jobs 2020Description :
The primary purpose of this position is to identify, analyze and improve quality, to ensure delivery of SLA
quality metrics per our contract. This includes but is not limited to auditing, creating & reviewing quality
reports, trending and analyzing audit findings, answering examiner questions, client communications,
training, continuing education programs assisting in the development of employees so they can keep
pace with the changing needs of the organization, and to ensure that processes are in place to meet thegoals and objectives of the client and the organization.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to document quality results.
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to implement effective process improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To audit the accuracy of claims processed as needed to improve the quality of the work.
- To ensure that processes are in place to meet the quality goals and objectives of the client and the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
This position works with minimal supervision and is frequently required to use professional skills,
discretion and sensitivity while addressing various quality and training issues. This individual works as a
team member in determining departmental needs and serves as a resource for the claims examiners
and management; provides quality review and training for the further development of each employee.
Must be able to work well with a variety of individuals and be able to resolve issues professionally. This
individual is a leader who interfaces with various operations management personnel.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Microsoft Office suite; emphasis in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
- Adobe PDF
- QNXT Processing System
- Call center environment.
- Must be able to sit or stand for an extended period of time.
Primary Location: United States-Kansas-Fort Scott
Work Locations: Fortscott-Payer
Organization: HealthcareOnshore Operations
Job Posting: Aug 11, 2020, 9:11:33 AM
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.