VETERINARIAN Job Private Veterinary Dental amp Wellness Practice Angelesby admin on May 30, 2020
Private Veterinary Dental & Wellness Practice Job Vacancies 2020Description :
LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER WITH A CALM & POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
We are currently hiring one lucky veterinarian with a special interest in dentistry, to join our established full service private practice.
We are an established small animal dentistry practice with a strong focus on client education and preventative medicine.
We have a progressive, experienced, and positive work environment with an incredible support staff. We value the opinions of all our staff, and have a strong-team first mentality. We encourage career development, and continuing education, which helps bring exciting new ideas and practices that benefit our clients, our patients, and ourselves!
We are looking for a progressive, motivated, veterinarian to be a long-term part of our growing full service practice.
With two beautiful brick and mortar locations in Santa Monica and Sherman Oaks, California, we are the leading veterinary dental provider in Los Angeles and we are by appointment only.
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE:
- Progressive in preventative health programs
- New dental equipment and dental radiography is performed on all patients prior to dental surgery
- Idexx in house laboratory diagnostics
- Full pharmacy
- New DR imaging (radiography, and MyLab/ Esaote ultrasound)
- Paperless medical records/ cloud based veterinary software
- Holistic and herbal medicine are encouraged in conjunction with traditional western medicine
- We are by appointment only, and do not offer emergency services
- Stress-free, fear-free environment
- The position will be 75% small animal dentistry and 25% small animal general medicine (with the opportunity to be 100% small animal dentistry for the right applicant).
- Candidate will receive extensive one-on-one training and mentorship from the founder and head veterinarian prior to commencing duties independently.
- Provide between 40-100 dental and wellness consultations, and oral examinations per week.
- Perform between 10-20 dental surgeries per week.
- Not expected to take on major surgical cases.
- No Sundays, and no emergency hours.
- No minimum experience necessary!
- Position requires DVM / VMD from an AVMA accredited institution or its foreign equivalent.
- Current licensure in at least one state, eligibility for licensure in California.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Flexible scheduling options
- Paid vacation
- Yearly allowance $$ towards career development/ continuing education (books, subscriptions, conferences, wet labs, certifications, etc)
- Negotiable salary packages, dependent on individual interests and clinical experience
- Signing bonus/ relocation packages dependent on individual applicant
- Job Type: Full-time
- New grad base salary $90,000 - $100,000
- Experienced vet salary $100,000 - $150,000
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
To keep our staff and clients safe we have:
- Reduced our staff to only essential personnel
- Everyone is required to wear a mask
- Reduced most person-to-person contact
- Increased frequency of cleaning & disinfecting all surfaces in our offices
- Veterinarian: 1 year (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- Position requires DVM / VMD (Preferred)
- What city do you reside in? Please include zip code.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
For further information, please refer official source from Private Veterinary Dental & Wellness Practice on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.