CRNA Job Virginia Mason Memorial Yakimaby admin on more than 30 days
Virginia Mason Memorial Jobs 2020Description :
(VMM), a Level III Trauma Center located in Yakima, WA, is seeking a CRNA to join their team of 12 Anesthesiologists and 24 CRNAs who utilize the care team model.* This opportunity boasts a Monday through Friday schedule with limited night and weekend call shifts. Additional weekend shifts can be picked up for additional compensation. VMM offers competitive compensation, a top notch vacation benefit and an excellent benefit package (valued at over $30,000!) including, 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, CME, malpractice coverage (with tail) & more. And insurance benefit eligibility starts on the first day of employment!
- New graduates are encouraged to apply. VMM provides four weeks of training to include 25 CRNA assisted/proctored cases across multiple specialties.
- VMM’s case mix includes, ENT, general surgery, GI Endoscopy, GYN, podiatry, OB, orthopedics, podiatry, (healthy) pediatric cases, robotic procedures, urology and vascular (no CT or Neuro).
- CRNAs support 7 ORs in the main Surgery department; 4 ORs at the adjacent Surgi-Center; 2 ORs at Memorial’s Surgery Center at Ridgeview; 2 GI treatment rooms; 1 bronchoscopy room, and 1 cath lab. The team also provides 24-hour OB coverage.
- VMM averages 1500 surgical cases a month (pre-COVID) and 195 births
- CRNAs do spinals and epidurals; physicians currently do the peripheral nerve blocks
- W-2 status; hospital-employed position
- 7 weeks’ vacation and a team you’ll miss when enjoying time off
- Certificate from AANA recognized Anesthesia program
- CRNA Certification by the AANA
- Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Anesthetist License (or licensure eligibility)
As the region’s leading health care provider and Yakima’s largest employer, we believe that by improving health, we will transform Yakima! For 70 years, Memorial has provided and responded to the healthcare needs of its community.
Part of the Virginia Mason Health System (virginiamason.org), Yakima-based serves Central Washington's Yakima Valley and includes a 226-bed, acute-care, nonprofit, community hospital and many primary care and specialty care practices. Specialty care services include high quality cardiac care, a continuum of cancer care, hospice care, and advanced services for children with special health care needs.
In Yakima, you’ll find 300 days of sunshine each year in a city nestled in a valley surrounded by camel-colored desert hills. You’ll enjoy 4 distinct seasons and endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. The Yakima Valley is an excellent place for families boasting outstanding public and private school options. Our central location allows for easy access to the Yakima, Columbia, and Snake Rivers, mountain and lowland lakes, abundant greenways, and scenery you’ll have to see to believe. Downhill and cross-country skiing, world-class fly fishing, water sports, mountain biking opportunities and gorgeous hiking trails can all be found within an hour’s drive of Yakima. Should you choose to hit the road, Seattle, Portland, and Spokane are within a three hours’ driveclose enough to enjoy without having to deal with a grid-locked life.
The region is also known as one of the finest wine-grape growing areas anywhere. Wines from Yakima Valley vineyards have developed an international reputation rivaling Napa Valley. Many of the state’s most prized AVA’s (American Viticultural Area) are located right here. In addition to nearly 100 nearby wineries, the Yakima Valley is a craft beverage mecca with beer, cider and spirits. Drive past orchards and you’ll also see trees heavy with pears, apples, apricots and cherries.
Those are just some of the reasons why we choose to call Yakima “home.” Come discover your reasons!
Please contact us to learn more: [email protected] or (509) 249-5519
Visit us at: www.yakimavalleyliving.org
Location: · Physicians Anesthesia
Schedule: Exempt, All, Scheduled weekdays; variable hours with some weekend shifts
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Virginia Mason Memorial on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.