Kennel Assistant Job BluePearl Veterinary Partners Rentonby admin on more than 30 days
BluePearl Veterinary Partners Jobs 2020Description :
Our hospital in Renton, WA is hiring an exceptional Kennel Assistant. The schedule is Thursday-Sunday from 6 am to 3 pm.
- Are you looking for a change?
- Are you looking to get your foot in the door at a busy and state of the art Emergency and Specialty animal hospital?
- Do you like working in a fast-paced environment?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
A Kennel Assistant attends to the basic needs of animals that are patients of the hospital and cleans the hospital facility, equipment, and tools. The role may include assistance with basic patient care such as safe restraint of patients during treatment.
As a Kennel Assistant, you will:
- Observe patients for obvious signs of health concerns and report to senior staff.
- Clean and disinfect areas of the hospital as often as is necessary to maintain high standards of care.
- Prepare patient meals, clean patient cages and bedding, and maintain litter boxes.
- Safely approach and restrain cooperative patients as needed during treatments.
- Provide routine attention to patients, including walking dogs.
- Effectively clean and maintain hospital equipment and tools.
- Remove and wash soiled laundry and keep clean laundry stocked.
- Patrol facility regularly to ensure cleanliness.
- High School diploma preferred
- Previous work experience in veterinary care preferred.
- Previous experience handling small animals necessary.
- Ability to work in a busy hospital environment and proactively identify tasks required to ensure hospital cleanliness
- Demonstrated calm demeanor
- Basic communication skills
- Basic knowledge of safe domestic animal husbandry skills, or ability to develop knowledge quickly
grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, cutting-edge healthcare.
We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to BluePearl Veterinary Partners e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.