Delivery Driver (FT/Days/CDL A Required) Job PepsiCo Tampaby admin on more than 30 days
PepsiCo Jobs 2020Description :
CLICK HERE to view our Driver Job Preview Video
- Deliver products, serve customers, and execute all promotions to multiple stores each day
- Operate trucks requiring an appropriate CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of the daily shift
- Merchandise and rotate all accounts to local standards (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating products, cleaning shelves, refilling out of stocks, removing out of date products, removing/returning shells, etc.)
- Push and pull pallet jacks, hand trucks and breakdowns to move products to and from truck
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
- Serve customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Follow DOT regulations* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 21 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Pass the required background checks
- Valid CDL license
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
- Follow DOT Regulations
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, backing into dock spaces, etc.)
- Delivering products directly to stores (e.g., order-entry, sale/distribution of products directly to store rather than 3rd party, working as part of an account team, etc.).
- Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, replacing out of stocks, removing out of date products, etc.)
- Operating handheld computers (e.g., inputting data, entering transactions, printing, etc.)
- Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
- Working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View EEO Policy .
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to PepsiCo website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.