Registered Nurse Job Gaylord Specialty Healthcare Wallingfordby admin on more than 30 days
Gaylord Specialty Healthcare Recruitment 2020Description :
The RN utilizes the nursing process to provide physical, psychological, sociocultural, and spiritual dimensions of care to patients and their families, including educational and discharge needs.Minimum Requirements
Requirements for Regularly Scheduled Hours/Positions:
- ASN required
- BSN or Bachelor's degree in a healthcare related field preferred
- Current CT RN license required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Certification required
Additional Requirements for Per Diem Positions:
- Internal Applicants: A minimum of 6 months of RN experience at Gaylord Hospital required or 1 year of RN experience in an acute or other long term care hospital required
- External Applicants: A minimum of 1 year of RN experience in an acute or other long term care hospital required
WORK SCHEDULE: Per Diem-varied shifts, 5 shifts/per 6 week schedule, holidays per Hospital policy.
- Competitive rate of pay & comprehensive benefits for full & part-time positions, including tuition assistance
- Dedication to work-life balance with programs promoting healthy workplace and lifestyle
- A safe and secure scenic country campus with FREE parking
APPLY NOW & JOIN OUR TEAM OF CAREGIVERS!
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Gaylord Specialty Healthcare website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Registered Nurse Wallingford August 2020 Gaylord Specialty Healthcare above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Wallingford below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.