PT - Delivery Coordinator Job Lowe #039 s Lenoirby admin on September 29, 2020
Lowe's Job Vacancies 2020Description :
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Delivery Coordinator, this means:
- Coordinating and supporting deliveries from beginning to end, serving as the expert for answering questions and solving problems related to deliveries.
- Tracking and ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted for, handled, and delivered.
- Gathering detailed information from customers and conducting safety reviews.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- 6 months of delivery experience, for example in a warehouse or retail environment OR 6 months of retail customer service experience.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 1 year of experience working in a retail store OR customer service position.
- 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
- 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, deliveries, or installs.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
1201 Hickory Blvd S.E.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Lowe's on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.