Store Manager Trainee Job Farmers Home Furniture Washingtonby admin on November 1, 2020
Farmers Home Furniture Job Vacancies 2020Description :
About Farmers home Furniture
Established in 1949, Farmers home Furniture is one of the top 100 furniture retailers in the US. Our company has grown to have over 220 store locations throughout the Southeast. Employee owned and operated (ESOP), our relationship based business holds true to our founder's original principles of fairness, trust, and excellent service to our customers. Each of our locations is committed to providing customers high quality name brand merchandise along with superior customer service.
Farmers home Furniture satisfies customers by following three fundamental principles:
- Offer fair prices for quality merchandise
- Make affordable financing available
- Provide excellent service after the sale
Store Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hiring, oversee training, and retention of a top team of Sales Associates.
- Promoting superior customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers and always taking that extra step.
- Responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitoring associate sales activities and productivity.
- Acknowledging and communicating performance to associates;
- Motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential and sales goals.
- Performing operational duties that drive sales through product knowledge, store cleanliness, and other related duties.
- Ensuring that the credit department is collecting accounts.
- Maintaining inventory levels per guidelines.
- Effectively managing warehouse/delivery employees.
- Actively sharing strategic ideas that support the company vision and growth plans.
- Job requires "F" Endorsement; must provide proof of "F Endorsement"
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Plan with Employer Matching Funds
- Group Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Annual Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Additional Voluntary Insurance Programs Available
- Paid Holidays, including the Employee's Birthday
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Ongoing Training Programs
- ** Benefit offerings for positions other than Full-Time may vary
- 3 year(s): Retail Furniture / Credit Experience
- 3 year(s): Retail / Sales Experience
- 3 year(s): Sales Management
- High School or better
- Drivers License
- Retail Management
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.