Practice Nurse- Advanced Job Hendricks House Group Township Gallowayby admin on more than 30 days
Hendricks House Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are looking to work with a Practice Nurse - Advanced who has experience with Substance Abuse Disorders and Mental Health. The successful candidates will work evenings at both sites located in Vineland and Galloway, approximately 5-8 hours per week. The Practice Nurse - Advanced will do initial evaluations on co-occurring clients and would do medication monitoring. You will have support through Hendricks House full-time medical liaison, a contracted psychologist, and a full-time clinical director.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide advanced specialty nursing care with a focus on Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders to patients in our facility. Duties will include but are not limited to, performing physiological evaluations, recording patient medical histories, creating patient care plans, and administering diagnostic tests. You will also be administering medicines and treatments, as well as observing the patient response to such treatments.
- Assessing patients' mental status through interviews or observations and then developing treatment plans.
- Monitor destruction of medications as instructed per Clinical Director.
- Referrals to and coordination with other necessary care providers.
- To maintain open and honest communication with Psychologist and Clinical Director.
- Inform Treatment Director and Clinical Supervisor of all significant happenings.
- Determine, plan, and initiate appropriate treatment, and adjust treatment if necessary
- Prescribe and dispense medications
- Document medical information of patients and maintain electronic medical records
- When needed may be asked to assist or oversee the education, instruction, and counsel of patients throughout their treatment plan and to ensure successful transition from our facility to their independent livelihoods
- encourage and promote preventative health care and positive health behaviors
- Actively maintain knowledge of current medical research and trends, and support research projects
- RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and be board certified by either ANCC or AANP.
- Masters degree from an accredited nursing program
- 1+ years of previous experience in Substance Use Disorders and Mental Health with proficiency with rehabilitation practices are important keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Must have prescriptive authorization
- Must be proficient with medical instruments and equipment required by the work.
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as medical records and point-of-interview technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians, and representatives of the community.
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Knowledge of disease prevention
Indeed Hire and Hendricks House Group are working together to find the best candidate for this job. By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Substance Use Disorders: 1 year (Required)
- Mental Health: 1 year (Required)
- Master's (Preferred)
- Advanced Practice Nurse (Required)
- Township of Galloway, NJ: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
For more detail information, please refer official source from Hendricks House Group on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.