FRONT ENTRANCE CLERK Job Trinity Health System Dennisonby admin on more than 30 days
Trinity Health System Recruitment 2020Description :
The Front Entrance Clerk will provide services to patients and/or staff entering through the Front Entrance of the Facility.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of the temporal thermometer used on each person who enters the building.
- Responsible for taking temperatures and recording all temperatures on anyone entering the building.
- Assists patients with wheelchair usage when needed.
- Demonstrates ability to maneuver and use proper wheelchair etiquette.
- Must be able to write legibly.
- Demonstrates verbal and non-verbal communication skills in receiving, processing, and transmitting information to the staff.
- Anticipates the needs of patients, visitors and fellow employees by responding to their requests in a helpful and positive manner
- High school diploma or equivalent required
CUSTOMER SERVICE/TEAMWORK FOCUS:
1. Cooperates well with other staff and management personnel.
2. Must have flexibility in accepting varied hours and shifts according to the needs of the department.
3. Balances the need to complete individual work with overall team, department, or hospital needs and goals.
4. Demonstrates a commitment to meeting patients’ needs and expectations.
5. Projects a professional appearance at all times.
Location: · ADMINISTRATION
Schedule: Temporary, Any, any
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Trinity Health System website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.