Administrative Coordinator Job Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc Bostonby admin on August 29, 2020
Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Performs variety of administrative activities in support of Senior Leader(s) and functional areas. Maintains and modifies Senior Leaders schedule. Manages travel and meeting logistics. Gathers, collects, and track information within the functional area/team. May handle special projects and execute research and data analysis tasks. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company employees at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule meetings, manage inbox and manage calendars using MS Outlook including the use of meeting technologies such as video conferencing and audio conferencing tools such as Skype and Zoom. Handle day to day administrative responsibilities.
- Preparation of complex, ever canging international and domestic travel arrangements; including: booking flights, accommodation, car service, arranging meetings and preparation of itineraries
- Ability to manage files and team collaboration sites including managing access lists, directories and basic assistance with the usage of collaboration locations.
- Liaise with senior level executives and their staff to coordinate activities and meetings around the globe
- Ability to handle extremely confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion
- Act as gatekeeper, screening phone calls, responding or delegating to insure timely response
- Coordinate both small and large meetings, conference calls and global video conferences including advanced preparation of materials and audio/visual facilities
- Process invoices and expenses ensuring all are paid on time while adhering to strict compliance guidelines, play a key role in budget tracking
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing technology. Partners with information technology on continuous improvement initiatives. Eager to lead the adoption of new technologies and help ensure their successful utilization.Open and manage Purchase Orders in SAP
- Mailing, tracking and documenting confidential documents
- Responsible for filing, copying, scanning and faxing
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be professional, organized and detail-oriented. This is a team-oriented position that plays an integral role in facilitating processes and procedures and ability to remain confidential is critical. They will also demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a minimum of 5 years of experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Technically proficient with common tools used in executing job functions
- Ability to learn and adapt to evolving technologies allowing executives to be productive from any location
- Highly proactive and willing to take initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong relationship building skillswith peers and Administrative teams
- Mature and must remain composed while multi-tasking under pressure
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions
Boston, MA, United States
Some opportunities happen only once in a lifetimelike a job where you have the extraordinary opportunity to change lives. At Alexion, such opportunities arise through our unwavering mission to serve patients and families affected by rare diseases. These patients are our guiding star, and we act with integrity, urgency, and discipline because we know their lives are at stake.
Alexion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on serving patients and families affected by rare diseases and devastating conditions through the discovery, development and commercialization of life-changing medicines. As a leader in rare diseases for more than 25 years, Alexion has developed and commercializes two approved complement inhibitors to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), as well as the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat anti-acetylcholine receptor (AchR) antibody-positive generalized myasthenia gravis (gMG) and neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD). Alexion also has two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare metabolic disorders, hypophosphatasia (HPP) and lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D) as well as the first and only approved Factor Xa inhibitor reversal agent. In addition, the company is developing several mid-to-late-stage therapies, including a copper-binding agent for Wilson disease, an anti-neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn) antibody for rare Immunoglobulin G (IgG)-mediated diseases and an oral Factor D inhibitor as well as several early-stage therapies, including one for light chain (AL) amyloidosis, a second oral Factor D inhibitor and a third complement inhibitor. Alexion focuses its research efforts on novel molecules and targets in the complement cascade and its development efforts on the core therapeutic areas of hematology, nephrology, neurology, metabolic disorders and cardiology. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Alexion has offices around the globe and serves patients in more than 50 countries. Further information about Alexion can be found at: www.alexion.com .
For further information, please refer official source from Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.