CNC Lathe Setup/Operator Job YORK Industries Inc Garden City Parkby admin on more than 30 days
YORK Industries, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
- CNC SET-UP MACHINIST
We have an immediate opening for an experienced CNC Lathe Machinist with experience setting up and programming jobs on Mori Seiki Lathes.
- Set up and program jobs on Mori Seiki lathes with MSG-803 and MSX-850III controls
- Run production jobs as required
- Work from manufacturing methods, blueprints and verbal instructions
- Work as part of a team as well as independently to complete jobs
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience setting up and programming CNC lathes and mills.
- G-code programming experience is essential
- Ability to read and work from methods, blueprints and verbal instructions
- Must be neat, well organized and reliable
- Proficient with most machine shop measuring tools. (i.e. calipers, micrometers etc.)
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
To the perspective employee we offer medical benefits, 401k, paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- CNC Lathe: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
For further information, please refer official source from YORK Industries, Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with YORK Industries, Inc., please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.