Warehouse Shipper Job Cerro Wire LLC Hartselleby admin on more than 30 days
Cerro Wire LLC Recruitment 2021Description :
This is a 3rd shift position with overtime requirements.Summary Description of Position
Team Member will operate equipment in a wire and cable manufacturing environment.Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to grasp fine objects.
Vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Forklift certification, 2 years stand up forklift experience in a manufacturing environment required.
Valid driver’s license required.Major Responsibility Areas and Duties
- Receives and unloads freight either manually or with equipment.
- Checks for damaged goods.
- Verifies quantity and quality of order.
- Verifies items received.
- Delivers received product to appropriate locations.
- Ensures shipments are properly packaged, identified with shipping information, and staged for shipment.
- Ensures orders picked match pick list.
- Works to palletize product in a way that allows for ease of customer receipt and loading of trucks to save on transportation costs.
- Transfer of finished goods from racks, pallets, storage to pallets for shipment.
- Picking Orders and preparing those orders for shipment.
- Replenishes inventory by taking produced product and putting in the appropriate warehouse locations in a timely manner.
- Storage – Inventory Assessment of current cycle counts.
- Participates in physical inventories of the warehouse.
- Assists in the maintaining of inventory records.
- Responds to shipping requests from various departments.
- Ability to operate a stand-up forklift in a safe manner.
- Packers will require the ability to place spools of wire into packaging, cradles, on pallets, etc.
- Packers will visually inspect finished products for quality.
- Will be required to cut wire to specified footage and re-spool wire while preparing for shipment.
- May work with fine wire.
- Perform functions of receiving and storage of stock and material.
- Perform functions of loading trucks.
- Work area housekeeping and organization.
- Uses a wireless scanner to process orders.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Organizes warehouse as instructed.
- Cut Line Operations
- Set up machines as required.
- Pick product and string up.
- Ensure all operations are controlled:
- Counters and counter checks
- Machine settings.
- Verify the appropriate wire sizes and colors for the cut.
- Ensure all labels are printed legibly
- Ensure sequential footage is checked as necessary.
- Ensure a good lay of product on the reel.
- Spool product, wrap product, label product, palletize product for shipment.
- Scan product and place product back into inventory as required.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.