Security II (Cantonsville MD) Job Brosnan Risk Consultants Catonsvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Brosnan Risk Consultants Recruitment 2020Description :
Job Title: Unarmed Retail Security Officer (Foot/Vehicle Patrol)
Shift: Days / Evenings
Brosnan Risk Consultants is seeking an experienced Security Officer in the Cantonsville area. Our company provides exceptional security services in over 40 States nationwide. We offer full-time and part-time positions (Monday-Sunday), competitive pay, and paid training sessions conducted by Brosnan University. We value our employees and clients above all else, and pride ourselves in promoting a positive, professional work environment. With Brosnan there will be ample opportunity for growth as we believe in recognizing our team’s daily efforts through promotion and merit-based awards. Brosnan is a drug free environment that requires a 5-panel drug test. For immediate consideration kindly apply to our job listing with your complete and up to date resume.
Summary of responsibilities:
· Act as a crime deterrent while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
· Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
· Notify supervisors and on-site staff of any irregularities, suspicious activities, security breaches and/or safety hazards.
· Conduct standardized reports that are prompt, professional and accurate relative to incident.
· Must embody and promote company values while operating as a highly visible deterrent on site.
· Perform various job related duties as assigned.
· Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
· Must possess a valid Security Guard License (Maryland or District of Columbia)
· Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Must possess a valid Drivers License
· Must have successfully completed all stated mandated training
· Must have minimum 1 year of experience in security
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must project a professional appearance
· Must have a reliable form of transportation
· Law enforcement or military experience preferred but not necessary
· Excellent surveillance and observation skills
· Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
· Proven experience as security officer or guard
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Maryland Security Officer (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- 6205 Baltimore National Pike Catonsville, MD
- Only full-time employees eligible
For more detail information, please refer official source from Brosnan Risk Consultants on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.