Android Developer (Contract/Temporary) Job Sulzer US LLC Washingtonby admin on more than 30 days
Sulzer US, LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
This is a remote, temporary position with a possible full-time opportunity after 3-6 months.
About Us: is a dynamic and innovative mature start-up delivering cloud, big data, and user experience custom software solutions to industry-leading clients. We offer talent a place to refine their skills, apply their personal passions, and work on meaningful projects for world's leading brands. Our solutions range from software supporting electrical charging networks to complex product configurators. We also believe in giving back to the world community and are dedicated to pro-bono initiatives for organizations such as the Jane Goodall Institute.
Who You Are: We are looking for a temporary android developer to contribute to mobile application design and development. You will work collaboratively with a team of Software Developers and Project Managers to analyze user requirements, contribute to UX, implement designs/logic, integrate with backend system, and setup continuous integration and continuous delivery for App builds. When in front of a screen, you've got the forte for writing clean, readable and maintainable code.
What you bring to the team:
- Proven work experience as an Android developer, minimum 1 year.
- In-depth knowledge of Android development with Java.
- Understanding of architectural patterns such as MVVM.
- Experience with the SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with OOP design principals.
- Experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to use critical thinking and sound judgement.
- Working knowledge of industry trends and technologies.
- Clear communications style, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with external partners and client stakeholders.
- Having at least one app published in the Google Play Store is a plus.
- Experience with NFC, Google Maps, Navigation, Google Pay, Material Design, View Binging, Hilt, Biometric, Networking/WiFi is a plus.
- eMobility experience is a plus.
Within Your First Month You'll:
- Learn about Sulzer US and who you will be working with.
- Hit the ground running on an agile Android project.
- Collaborate with developers and project managers to define priorities and set delivery goals.
- Contribute ideas, ask questions, and raise concerns when encountering challenges.
Within 3-6 Months You'll:
- Feel comfortable navigating your assigned project and continuously leverage your team members to help fill in any gaps of understanding.
- Own major areas of an application or project that you have been assigned.
- Proactively provide and implement recommendations to improve the quality and stability of our applications.
- Contribute to Sulzer US' continuous improvement initiative by bringing fresh ideas and the energy to bring our team to the next level.
What to Expect from Our Selection Process:
While an advanced degree is not required, we seek passionate technologists who possess both technical and soft skills to excel on our team. Our selection process is designed to assess the whole candidate and foster a mutual match for you and us. The process includes:
- Apply by submitting your resume; cover letters are optional.
- The Sulzer US Hiring Team reviews your application.
- If your skills meet the position requirements, you will receive a link to complete a Codility Test. Here we will assess your technical and problem solving skills. Once submitted, a technical team member will grade and rank your test.
- Virtual Technical Interview using Codility or Microsoft Teams with your future peers, diving into your technical and problem solving skills.
- Final Interview, either video or in-person, to enable our leaders to get to know you and give you the opportunity to share all your burning questions about Sulzer US, our culture, and your desired role.
For further information, please refer official source from Sulzer US, LLC on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.