Night Stocker Job Roundy #039 s Appletonby admin on more than 30 days
Roundy's Jobs 2020Description :
Company Name: Roundy's
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide stocking support for the Grocery department. Stock, load, cut and sort product and build displays in order to ensure maximum product availability and department sales. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant working and shopping environment.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions and by thanking customers for their business.
- Greet customers in a genuine and friendly manner throughout the store and assist them by escorting them to products, performing price checks, loading/unloading heavy items and helping them to retrieve out of reach items.
- Effectively communicate with customers and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Operate equipment (e.g., pallet jack, box cutter, forklift, mop, broom) according to company guidelines.
- Stock aisles; build and maintain displays.
- Use proper case cutting techniques to cut and sort Grocery stock loads and handle product carefully to avoid damage.
- Ensure correct product placement and rotate and face product.
- Work display to shelf items.
- Sort stock by aisle, load it onto carts or pallets in a stable manner, and move it to the correct aisle.
- Maintain production counts by pallets and/or cases and assist with Grocery department ordering.
- Clean up the sales floor or backroom by picking up and compacting cardboard stacks/pallets, cleaning up spills, storing overstock, and disposing of used razor blades.
- Maintain individual assignment card to document fixed activities and record piece count and production rate.
- Assist cashiers with price checks and product replacement.
- Assist with cashier duties by scanning and processing customer orders, providing excellent customer service, processing tender and coupons, and following Front End scanning procedures.
- Answer department phone calls and provide assistance to caller.
- Comply with and reinforce all food safety, sanitation and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs according to company, local, state, and federal health code regulations; identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, frequently reaching, standing, turning, walking, reading and lifting/carrying objects 10 to 25 lbs., and pushing/pulling objects 300 to 2500 lbs. Occasional climbing and working above floor level.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor/team player
- Sound judgement/decision making skills
- Basic math skills (counting, additions and subtraction)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Evening; Overnight
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.