Retail Associate - Carbondale IL Store Job MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industriesby admin on more than 30 days
MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries Jobs 2020Description :
Who are we?
MERS Goodwill is a mainstream retailer with plans for actively growing. Resale is “in” and our convenient locations are fun and friendly places to work and shop. Each store represents our amazing culture and how energetic and diverse our teams are. At our core, we promote “Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.” With MERS Goodwill, you will end your day knowing that you changed lives for the better. Join a great retail team that makes a real difference.
What we are hiring for?
MERS Goodwill is looking for Retail Associates, both full-time and part-time positions are available and immediate openings start at $10.50 per hour!
Each day will be filled with interesting work where every day is different. Your role as a retail associate will be to provide care and attention to our customers and donors while treating each donation with respect. Our retail associates are the backbone of our stores. From unloading donations from donors to sorting and pricing donations in the warehouse, and helping our customers at checkout, you will work diligently to help us ensure donations make it to the sales floor efficiently while providing friendly customer service. You will be able to stay physically active. Most importantly, you will get to be a part of a company that is committed to improving our local communities.
Benefits Include (Full-Time):
- Health Insurance
- 4 paid holidays
- 5 paid vacation days
- 10 paid sick days
- Medical/Dependent FSA
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Interact with staff, co-workers, and customers in a professional manner
- Assist customers with carry-outs
- Receive donations from the public and private donors
- Display merchandise on the sales floor
- Sort, price, and ticket donated merchandise for sale within the store
- Straighten the sales floor throughout the day
- Operate cash register, secure agency funds and make exchanges and/or returns as needed
- Work with Management Team to meet production and sales goals
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Maintain the highest level of customer service
- Regular and punctual attendance for assigned shifts
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic reading and writing skills
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to maneuver the entire facility
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively
MERS/ MO Goodwill considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability or any other legally protected status.
Reasonable accommodations may be requested by contacting HR and are provided whenever reasonable to assist employee's in performance of job duties.
MERS/ MO Goodwill requires various background, records and drug checks/test upon employment.
For more detail information, please refer official source from MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.