Shared Services Coordinator Job Fairbanks Morse Beloitby admin on more than 30 days
Fairbanks Morse Recruitment 2020Description :
For 125 years, Fairbanks Morse has been powering the world forward with innovative distributed power generation solutions that deliver optimal performance in a wide range of applications from base load and standby in municipal, nuclear, and institutional facilities to locomotive engines, and naval and commercial-class ship propulsion and shipboard power. We are most known for our flagship Opposed Piston (OP) engine technology that has been trusted for decades and has totaled over 100 million operating hoursmany units with over 40 years of service.
If you have ideas and passion and want to join a world-class team, then we want to help you fulfill the dreams and passions that truly drive you. Read more about what it is like to be a part of the Fairbanks More team here: https://www.fairbanksmorse.com/careers
Fairbanks Morse invests in YOU!
Provide support on all HR systems including but not limited to: HRIS, Performance Management, Global Compliance Training, ATS, LMS, links to Finance databases and ERP, Payroll, and benefits vendors. Provide key record maintenance on physical and/or electronic employee files. Work closely with payroll to resolve issues with timesheets and pay. Assist with employee communication on benefits matters and annual open enrollment. Conduct new employee on-boarding process.
- Maintain all HR data systems, including both electronic and physical records. Serve as system support for all HR related systems. Audit and maintain Ceridian Dayforce data; perform cleanup as required, train other department users, ensure system functionality and troubleshoot as required.
- Provide timely and knowledgeable counsel to employees regarding Human Resource programs.
- Assist in the administration of the compensation, benefits, employee relations and training transactions for the organization. Assist the enrollment processes for all locations.
- Provide various Human Resource related analysis and reports as required using various sources of data. Assist with special projects, as required or as assigned.
- Perform administrative duties as needed to support the CHRO.
- Overtime, become familiar with all benefit plan designs to provide backup support for the HR Manager – Shared Services, as required.
- Accomplish work in an organized, timely manner producing necessary results in spite of unforeseen changes; communicate effectively and alert team members and supervision if deadlines are in jeopardy; maintain high ethical and quality standards; and correct your own errors; and, regularly produce accurate, thorough, professional work.
- Additionally, recommend continuous improvement ideas and assist in implementation as required; take personal responsibility for service excellence, sustainability and safe working practices.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Detail orientation while maintaining timeliness and accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and must have the ability to discreetly handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Intermediate Excel skills is preferred.
- Proficient in Ceridian Dayforce or related HRIS with a thorough understanding of supplementary HR-related systems.
- Ability to participate effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Professional in demeanor and able to prioritize work.
- Minimum of 1 years work experience in Human Resources, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Associate degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Fairbanks Morse system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.