QA Acceptance Inspector Job Philips Mount Pleasantby admin on September 11, 2020
Philips Recruitment 2020Description :
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Analyze abnormalities that occur within the manufacturing and/or assembly of Respironics products. By using your technical knowledge and testing experience, you will determine where the cause lies, to remediate it.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within commuting distance to the Mt. Pleasant, PA location.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
You are responsible for
- Inspecting purchased finished goods, which have been shipped to the Distribution Center from suppliers on behalf of Respironics manufacturing sites
- Assisting in shelf-life management processes, as directed
- Interacting with other Respironics divisions and suppliers as required; processing delivery holds as directed.
- Performing tasks per the direction of the supervisor as necessary to support the inspection department
- Processing non-conforming material to assure timely disposition; assuring they are complete and proper records are maintained
- Suggesting and implementing process, quality or system changes, in conjunction with management, to promote process improvements and efficiencies
- Interacting with other Respironics divisions and suppliers as required; processing delivery holds and dispositioning non-conforming materials in accordance with established procedures
- Documenting and issuing quality notifications within SAP
- The ability to travel off-site for training is an essential function for this role
You are a part of
The Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC) business unit, which exists to restore natural sleep and breathing. Our success spans more than three decades and can be attributed to our passion for deeply understanding the needs of the patients we serve. We leverage these insights to develop intuitive and seamlessly connected solutions that improve quality of life and help people rediscover their dreams. You will be reporting directly to the Supervisor of Distribution.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School diploma (required)
- 2 + years of experience within distribution or manufacturing
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferred) and windows based computer systems (required)
- Knowledge of products, document management and material control systems
- Physical Requirements; this position requires the ability to move on a continuous basis in order to efficiently get to other work areas, frequent lifting up to 60 pounds, ability to reach and ability to use fine manipulation skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, organization and communication skills (required)
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to begin your career within Quality Assurance, while working cross-functionally with other teams and locations. By utilizing your strong communication, attention to detail and organizational skills, this role could lead to future job opportunities within Supplier Quality at .
Why should you join ? Working at is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, at , we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences into the decision-making, and strive to create it wherever possible.
Why should you join ?
Working at is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for at a personal level, visit the Working at page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.