District Manager For Drug Testing Industry Job Tomo Columbusby admin on more than 30 days
Tomo Drug Testing Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The ideal District Manager is a self-motivated, detail-oriented person who is comfortable leading a team to success. A District Manager would be responsible for supervising all day-to-day drug testing processes and conducting annual/quarterly/weekly department meetings. Overall staffing would be at the responsibility of the manager in order to maintain a productive and efficient team (around 8-14 employees), this includes but is not limited to interviewing and developing current employees. He or she would be required to prioritize tasks in order of importance while still being available to change daily plans at any moment.
People on our team are passionate about serving both the client and their fellow coworkers. We all are excited to be on a team that’s winning while also looking for ways to contribute to the team win ourselves. Excellence is expected and may mean giving more effort than usual when called upon, but we know the others on our team would do the same for us.
Benefits are available for all full-time employees; including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), other supplemental insurance packages, holidays & vacation time. Additional benefits include annual raises and monthly bonuses based on performance.
A valid driver’s license, outstanding driving record, background check, valid fingerprinting screen, and negative drug screen are all required. Applicant must be the age of 21 or older for automobile insurance requirements. Previous experience in management is required. Experience in case management or drug testing is preferred but not expected.
Why Work for Tomo Drug Testing?:
Tomo Drug Testing is a growing company bringing new expectations of quality and professionalism to the drug testing industry. Your opinion matters at Tomo. We encourage and expect all employees at all levels to contribute to solving problems. We have a clear vision and are extremely focused on setting goals and continuously improving in ways that help us achieve our vision and goals. We are committed to serving our clients while making a difference in the people and communities around us.
Tomo cares about engaged employees. We have a monthly bonus program that rewards our employees for doing great work. We put great people in jobs that fit their strengths. We know engaged employees will make great contributions and will enjoy being surrounded by other people who are just as engaged and willing to contribute to our winning team.
Tomo Core Values:
- Do the right thing. Always
- GIVE and BE more than expected
- Passion for service
- Humbly confident
- Professional adaptability
- Desire to be on, and contribute to a winning team
- Excellent customer service skills using both the phone & email
- Previous experience in being a manager and/or leading a team
- Email proficiency
- Comfortable using computers and learning new software programs
- Flexible work schedule that averages 35-40+ hours per week; including an occasional weekend and/or holiday
- Availability for occasional overnight traveling
- Experience with case management or drug testing industry
- Experience with using Google Mail and Google apps
- Requires sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Requires typing and viewing computer screens for long periods of time
- Requires contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, by electronic mail, or any other form of communication)
- Requires regular bending
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, exposure to fumes and chemicals such as ink, toner, and cleaning supplies
- Must be able to drive in all weather conditions
- Must be able to see and differentiate between the colors of red, green, yellow, orange, blue, black, and brown
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,568.00 - $38,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Tomo Drug Testing e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.