Licensed Manicurist Nail Technician Job Delane #39 s Natural Care Leandroby admin on May 7, 2020
Delane's Natural Nail Care Job Vacancies 2020Description :
ABOUT DELANE’S NATURAL NAIL CARE
Delane’s Natural Nail Care (DNNC) is a premier nail spa providing private treatment rooms in a clean, safe, comfortable and relaxing environment. We believe in authenticity, kinship, and enrichment and we seek to build a team that is aligned with these values. Located in downtown San Leandro, DNNC is just steps from the San Leandro Library and Chamber of Commerce.In addition to nail spa services, DNNC runs a social enterprise program called Steps to Success. This program helps primarily low-income women with children, to obtain their manicure license, earn a living wage, and receive social skill training to improve the quality of their lives and that of their children.
We are seeking an experienced manicurist/nail technician to join our team starting in approx June 2020, once salons are released to open after the COVID-19 shelter in place. The unique thing about our salon is that each treatment takes place in a private treatment room. No crowded chairs next to each other, and full control over keeping each treatment room effectively sanitized for the health of employees and customers.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fun, and tranquil environment; has two years minimum experience in natural nails (NOT acrylic); is able to provide a basic manicure in 30 minutes; and, may be interested in becoming a medical manicurist.
OUR SALON CULTURE
We are a small salon with a BIG reputation. All nail techs are close-knit, love to lave and have fun, and often enjoy amazing dinners after work.
If this sounds like the right environment for you, please apply by submitting a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in working with us along with a resume describing your experience.
OUR OPERATING PRINCIPLES
- Start with a smile
- Eye Contact/ body language
- Respect and Welcome
- Value teamwork
- Initiate Customer contact
- Create service resolutions
- End with a smile
- Clean all nail tools and tubs
- Provide proper labeling
- Attend all trainings involving safety
- Take action
- Keep stations neat and floors clear
- Don’t mix unknown chemicals
- We protective gear such as gloves and eye goggles as needed.
- Big Ideas
- Listen to feedback
- Identify and share opportunities with Leadership
- Suggest solutions for improvement
- Be observant – act locally, think globally (Affects clients & DNNC)
- Have fun
- Be a fan
- Look the part
- Salon etiquette
- Be knowledgeable
- Respect client boundaries
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, talk, or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Delane’s Natural Nail Care is an equal opportunity employer. The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, explain why you are interested in working specifically with Delane’s Natural Nail Care and why you think you would be the best fit for our team. If your experience is a good match, we will reach out to schedule an interview over Zoom or Google Meet.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Natural Nail Technician: 2 years (Required)
- San Leandro, CA (Required)
- Nail Technician License (Required)
- One location
- Professional development assistance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
Company's Facebook page:
For further information, please refer official source from Delane's Natural Nail Care Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Delane's Natural Nail Care, please register yourself at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Licensed Manicurist Nail Technician Leandro July 2020 Delane's Natural Nail Care above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Leandro below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.