Paramedic New Starting Pay!!! Job Area Ambulance Service Cedar Rapidsby admin on September 17, 2020
Area Ambulance Service Recruitment 2020Description :
Position: Paramedic New Starting Pay!!!
Status: Full-Time & Part-Time ($1,500 sign on bonus for Full-Time)
Closing Date: Open until filled
- Do you pride yourself on excellent patient care skills?
- Do you want to work in a fun and fast paced environment?
- Do you have successful EMS/EMT experience?
Area Ambulance Service (AAS) is the regional 911 Emergency Medical Service provider for Cedar Rapids, Marion, Linn County, Buchanan County, and 15 surrounding communities. We cover approximately 650 square miles. AAS is one of the largest and busiest ambulance services in the state of Iowa averaging 23,000 calls for service each year. AAS operates and maintains a fleet of 16 ALS ambulances equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology. As well as responding to 911 responses, emergent interfacility transfers, and non-emergent interfacility transfers, AAS also provides standby services for numerous community events at the US Cellular Center, McGrath Amphitheatre, Cedar Rapids RoughRiders, Cedar Rapids Kernels, Cedar Rapids River Kings, Freedom Festival and many more.
AAS offers a competitive wage along with a comprehensive health benefit package including health, dental, vision, paid time off and a matching 25% 401K. Formal CEHs, online CEH’s, CPR and ACLS training, and full uniforms are provided by AAS.
- State of Iowa Paramedic Certification
- Valid “Class D” Endorsement 3, Iowa Driver’s License
- AHA certification in Basic Life Support
- AHA certification in ACLS
- Ability to pass background check and physical testing
Applications available online at http://www.area-ambulance.org
Please submit applications to our headquarter located at 2730 12th St. SW, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404 or email it to Jennifer Boxwell
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Emergency Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Paramedic (Required)
- Iowa Paramedic (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Company's Facebook page:
- Area Ambulance Service
For further information, please refer official source from Area Ambulance Service Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Area Ambulance Service, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.