Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Detective Full Time Antelope Valley Mall Job Macy #039 s Palmdaleby admin on more than 30 days
Macy's Jobs 2020 - Macy's give away an opportunity to apply Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Detective, Full Time: Antelope Valley Mall that will be placed in Palmdale.
Macy's Jobs 2020Description :
- Respond to customer and associate incidents to facilitate first aid and minimize company liability
- Recover stolen merchandise and apprehend shoplifters and other people who commit fraud or other criminal acts against the company
- Investigate criminal violations against the person or property of any customer or associate that is committed on company premises
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations, audits, and other activities as assigned by the Asset Protection Manager
- Have knowledge of and maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence
- Promote shortage awareness and theft deterrence among associates by conducting meetings and participating in training events
- Successfully complete all Asset Protection training requirements including CPR and First Aid and maintain personal certifications as required by law
- Conduct audits to ensure sales department compliance to merchandise exposure standards and asset protection policies
- Testify in court concerning any case, criminal or civil, wherein the company is a party of interest to which the Asset Protection Store Detective is summoned
- Works on special assignments, investigations, and surveillance as directed by Store Asset Protection Manager
- Responds to alarm conditions at assigned store
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Follow shortage programs and procedures
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college is desirable.
- Completion of Store Detective Training program required upon assignment to position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- This position involves constant moving and standing.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Must be able to operate cameras and other surveillance equipment.
- Ability to think and act clearly in possible stressful and hostile situations.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.