Geriatric Services Support Coordinator 55k/year Job Springwell Inc Walthamby admin on more than 30 days
Springwell Inc Recruitment 2021Description :
Are you seeking a Case Management position? Come work for Springwell and support seniors who want to age-in-place in their own home.
Pays $28.21/hr.($55k annually).
Work collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team that provides in-home services to older adults and individuals with disabilities. The Social Worker will make home visits, conduct comprehensive assessments and participate in the development of person-centered care plans.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to work with seniors and individuals with disabilities, excellent organizational skills and be able manage constant change with a positive attitude.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Massachusetts Social Work license or 2 years experience working with older adults required.
- The ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with consumers, family members, co-workers and community professionals.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A reliable car, current driver's license and safe driving record required.
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible Work Options available after 6 months; alternate start time between 8:00 and 9:30 a.m., 4 day work week, 4.5 day work week, telecommuting work option, remote work option
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than40 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, and welcoming environment that values each and every member of our staff. At Springwell we are fiercely committed to creating equal opportunities for all regardless of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, age, language, and physical or mental disabilities.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
Keywords: Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Belmont, Needham, Wellesley, Weston, Boston, Case Manager, Case Management, Housing, Mental Health, Managed Care, Social Services, Social Work, Care Coordinator, Social Worker, Elder, Geriatric Care, Assisted Living, Human Services, LSW, LCSW, LICSW, Licensed, Medicare, Medicaid, Behavioral Health, Community Health, Long Term Care, Telecommuting, Remote, Telecommuter, Telecommute, United Health Care, Tufts Health Plan, Commonwealth Care Alliance, Fallon Health, Navicare, GSSC, LTSC, SCO
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Springwell Inc system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.