Front Desk Admissions Registration Night Shift FT PT Job NW Indiana ER amp Hospital Hammondby admin on May 5, 2020
NW Indiana ER & Hospital Recruitment 2020 - NW Indiana ER & Hospital offer an opportunity to apply Front Desk Admissions Registration Night Shift FT PT that will be placed in Hammond.
NW Indiana ER & Hospital Recruitment 2020Description :
The Front Desk Representative (FDR)is responsible for greeting patients or guests in a friendly and courteous manner. The FDR is responsible for the check in and check out functions by obtaining accurate patient demographic information, financial information, insurance information, and obtaining necessary signatures and collection of co-pays. The FDR must maintain a neat and professional appearance and an organized work area.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Able to communicate in English verbally and written
- Previous medical registration/admitting in an emergency department setting is preferred
- Front Desk – Using positive relational skills greet the patient and guests at the Emergency Center. Determine the services needed and direct accordingly. Obtains demographic information from either the patient, family member or friend. Obtains all signatures and financial data to ensure accurate and efficient billing on the patient’s account. Keeps accurate logs of patient information. Answer phones, take accurate messages, and log into message book or direct callers to appropriate individuals. Maintains office supplies and order as delegated. Demonstrates knowledge and respect of patient’s right to privacy and protection of patient confidentiality. Maintains patient’s safety and privacy at all times.
- Financial – Collects cash, checks, credit card payments for emergency department co-pays and payment on accounts maintaining an accurate financial ledger. Responsible for daily reconciliation of patient accounts.
- Cleanliness – Participates in maintaining the overall cleanliness of the facility including but not limited to sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors, cleaning restrooms and maintaining a clean lobby.
- Communication – Communicates with patients, families, physicians and other department personnel and peers in an accurate, courteous and professional manner in accordance with the Emergency Center’s core values and basics of customer service.
- Professional Development – Participates in monthly staff meetings and performance improvement activities.
- Other – Performs other tasks and/or projects as assigned by Director of Nursing or a member of management.
· Ability to Navigate/Utilize Electronic Medical Record
· Understand/Comply with Hospital Policy and Procedures.
· Maintains skill level by continuing education, collaborative training with co-workers and physicians and annual skills check offs.
· Constant: Vision (close, distance, color, peripheral, depth and ability to adjust focus); Hearing; Speaking; Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; Walk; Sit; Balance; Repetitive motions
· Frequent: Bend, Squat, Twist, Push/Pull up to 20 pounds without assistance; up to 50 with assistance; Lift/Carry up to 20 pounds without assistance; up to 50 pounds with assistance
· Occasional: Climb, Kneel, Crouch, Distinguish Colors, Exposure to noise/high-pitched noise, Exposure to hazards, allergens, toxins/chemicals/detergents
· OSHA Category III: Normal routine involves no exposure to blood, bodily fluid or tissue and as part of their employment, incumbents are not called upon to perform or assist emergency care or first aid.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Hospital: 2 years (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through NW Indiana ER & Hospital system at :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Front Desk Admissions Registration Night Shift FT PT Hammond July 2020 NW Indiana ER & Hospital above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Hammond below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.