Front Desk Manager Job WOLF RIVER VETERINARY HOSPITAL LLC Londonby admin on more than 30 days
WOLF RIVER VETERINARY HOSPITAL, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Are you a dedicated, organized, multitasking individual who thrives in a busy environment and can easily rise to the challenge? Our fast-paced 4 doctor veterinary clinic is seeking a highly motivated, compassionate, outgoing professional to lead our front desk team. Ideal candidates will have excellent people and leadership skills, be detail oriented, and of course, love animals! *REQUIRED 2+ years Receptionist experience and 2+ years proven success in a management role. Veterinary experience a plus.
Wolf River Veterinary Clinic’s Lead Receptionist is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the front desk staff for optimal patient flow and scheduling, and ensuring our clients and patients receive prompt, professional attention. Responsibilities may include:
- Oversees receptionists; Staff scheduling, delegating, coaching, mentoring.
- Works independently with frequent interruptions, easily adapts. Covers shifts when needed.
- Prioritizes client engagement and excellent customer service.
- Flexible and willing to complete other required tasks to keep operations running smoothly.
- Ensures staff is properly trained, establishes departmental strategies, implements, and enforces protocols.
- Problem solves, diffuse negative situations, maintains confidentiality, and always leads by example.
- Supports practice goals, promotes positivity and teamwork through excellent communication and coordination with our valued clients, doctors, and staff.
- Maintains a high level of quality in work performed and demonstrates professionalism at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Wolf River Veterinary Clinic's top priority continues to be the health and safety of our clients and their pets, along with our compassionate staff. We offer curbside service, only clinic personnel is allowed inside of our hospital at this time.
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to WOLF RIVER VETERINARY HOSPITAL, LLC e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.