ONBOARDING COORDINATOR - THIRD SHIFT Job Pilgrim #039 s Russellvilleby admin on July 26, 2020
Pilgrim's Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- Ensures that safety is a condition and is responsible for compliance and enforcement of all safety directives.
- Demonstrate hands on training techniques for new hires during the onboarding period (45-60 days) and make recommendations to the Onboarding Supervisor about individual training needs, concerns, and special circumstances. Onboarding Coordinators spend their time on the production floor with the new hires.
- Administer, track, and evaluate the Onboarding Training Program in accordance and compliance with the program guidelines.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Operations to ensure new hires have proper training for successful onboarding.
- Develop and promote positive working relationships between new hires, peers, and leaders.
- Participate in Human Resources and company committees.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous training experience.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others, Bilingual is a plus. Must be able to work in hot/cold areas, stand for long periods of time, and know how to perform all jobs in the area. Successful candidates spend their time on the production floor.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Professional communication and demeanor.
- Ability to present ideas, concepts, issues, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive, and professional manner to employees.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to foster an atmosphere of teamwork with others.
- Able to work independently.
- Must be willing to work in a plant/industrial environment.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Pilgrim's on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.