HHA Home Health Aide Job Morris Family Philadelphiaby admin on May 17, 2020
Morris Family Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Seeking an on-call Home Health Aide to work 8-24 hours per week, guaranteed, filling in for other Home Health Aides caring for our mother, an 80+ year old female in West Philadelphia. Must have experience assisting with activities for daily living, have experience with dementia clients and be comfortable with small dogs. This is a non-smoking household, we will supply face masks during the pandemic and they must be worn whenever you are tending to mom. You will be next in line for any Full-Time openings.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- home care: 3 years (Required)
- CPR: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
- Do you understand that we are looking for a backup/fill-in only, but you may be able to get full-time employment with us in the future? Why do you want to be a backup for our home health aides?
- One location
- Home health
- Home care
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
For more detail information, please refer official source from Morris Family on following link below :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in HHA Home Health Aide Philadelphia August 2020 Morris Family above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Philadelphia below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.