Sylvan Learning - Reading / Writing Teacher High School Job Enwisen LLC Middletownby admin on more than 30 days
Enwisen LLC Vacancies 2020 - Enwisen LLC offer a chance to apply Sylvan Learning - Reading / Writing Teacher High School that will be placed in Middletown.
Enwisen LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
Sylvan Learning is the industry leader in providing supplemental education to children in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. With 40 successful years in the business, we guarantee positive educational results every step of the way. Our passionate instructors are certified, and our expert approach is personal and prescriptive, with each individual child’s needs in mind.
We are an organization that prides itself in instilling knowledge and confidence in each customer we benefit! Join us and be inspired!
The Sylvan Teacher is responsible for creating a positive personal learning experience for students by teaching students using Sylvan program materials. Using the program materials, the teacher creates balanced and robust learning experiences for students. The Sylvan Teacher evaluates student progress on each assignment, communicates this progress, and works with Center staff to ensure learning is personal for each student.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepares for each instructional session; Gathers and prepares materials as appropriate
- Greets students and initiates instruction to personally engage each student
- Instructs students according to the design of the Sylvan programs
- Manages students, tasks and time to create a balanced and robust instructional session
- Evaluates and records the progress of each student on their program assignment
- Uses praise and encouragement to ensure students are engaged and inspired to learn
- Motivates students with Sylvan tokens given for specific achievements according to the Sylvan instructional management standards
- Records and tracks tokens earned by students
- Manages the conclusion of each instructional session and manages the completion of learning log and transition activities; Supports procedures to ensure student safety and well-being
- Communicates specific student needs to Center staff
- Attends periodic staff meetings and completes ongoing training as needed
- Completes certification training on each Sylvan program taught to students
- Language Arts and Study Skills Program Teachers:
- Four year degree or equivalent required
- State or provincial teaching credentials (current or expired)
- Minimum of one or two years of teaching experience preferred
- Knowledge of phonics and reading comprehension preferred for reading teachers
- School Support, SAT/ACT, Test Prep, and Advanced Reading Skills Teachers:
- Four year degree or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of tablet computers preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Proven ability to engage, motivate, and inspire students to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Strong team player
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be a complete list of all job responsibilities or skills, knowledge, and abilities required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- We have installed barriers on each table for the protection of teachers.
- Everyone wears a mask
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.