IOP Therapist Job Brighton Recovery Center Salt Lake Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Brighton Recovery Center Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Reports to: Clinical Director
Assess and treat individuals with mental, emotional, or substance abuse problems, including abuse of alcohol and/or other drugs. Interventions may include individual and group therapy, crisis intervention, case management, client advocacy, prevention, and education.
· Master degree in Social Work, Psychology, or another licensure-eligible field of study.
· Licensed in the state of Utah as one of the following: CSW, LCSW, AMFT, LMFT, AMHC, CMHC
· CPR certification
· 1 year working experience as a therapist/clinician in the substance use/ mental health treatment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide weekly individual, group, and psycho-education & family therapy interventions to assist patients in meeting treatment goals
o Engages clients quickly and builds strong rapport with clients
o Evaluate and asses individualized needs for treatment
o Responsible for group facilitation and contributes to group curriculum development
· Conduct relevant clinical assessments, create treatment plans, and ensure patient compliance and progress to treatment plan
· Collaborate with counselors, physicians, or nurses to plan or coordinate treatment, drawing on social work experience and patient needs
· Counsel or aid family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting the client or patient.
· Modify treatment plans according to changes in client status.
· Conducts Biopsychosocial assessments, suicide screenings and utilize additional assessment tools as clinically indicated. Completes clinical documentation timely.
· Clinical documentation
o Effective documentation to support current level of care
o Complete weekly updates evaluating treatment goals
o Completion of clinical progress note after each session within 24 hours
· Manages aftercare plans and discharge planning.
o Collaborate with case manager to establish aftercare plans
o Facilitate effective discharge planning to ensure patient success after treatment
· Collaborating with family and referral sources
o Works effectively with families and referral sources to create a system of care
· Fully licensed individuals, meeting requirements may provide licensure supervision
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Ability to perform the job duties and responsibilities of the job outlined above.
· Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
· Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of mental dysfunctions, and guidance.
· Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, problem solve, and resolve conflicts for individuals and groups.
· Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees and patients safe in these challenging times, we have implemented many precautions to minimize the risk of exposure, including daily temperature checks on all staff before each shift, requiring distancing and wearing masks.
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Brighton Recovery Center system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.