Customer Service Representative And Live Chat Support Agent Job MPire Marketing Scottsdaleby admin on more than 30 days
MPire Marketing Hiring 2020 - MPire Marketing present a chance to apply Customer Service Representative and Live Chat Support Agent that will be placed in Scottsdale.
MPire Marketing Jobs 2020Description :
Do you know that feeling you get, helping someone who’s looking for something find what they’re looking for?
Princess Dental Staffing helps dental job seekers connect with employers who are hiring for temporary and permanent dental jobs.
If you like the feeling you get when you truly help someone, we want you on our team…
If you’re not easily discouraged when sometimes things don’t work out quite as planned, we want you on our team….
If a customer seems upset or overwhelmed by their challenge, you have the skills and capacity to empathize with their struggles, interact in a human way, and offer a solution quickly to help them refocus, we want you on our team...
MPire Marketing is hiring on behalf of Princess Dental Staffing. We are hiring multiple, part-time customer service representatives to handle incoming phone, email, and chat inquiries.
You’ll integrate with our existing technology systems to manage your workflow, including our custom admin, Active Campaign, Chat, and Google Docs.
We’re looking for dedicated professionals who go the extra mile for our customers and are punctual, reliable, and exude excitement and joy when helping others.
Is that you? Please apply!
- Identify and handle all customer inquiries completely and accurately via phone, email, and/or chat as determined by the business' need
- Respond promptly to all incoming chat
- Resolve customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer
- Escalate customer concerns to supervisor as needed
- Utilize customer service and sales skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact
- Educate and recommend Princess Dental Staffing’s services to customers, maximizing opportunities to upsell and meet their needs
- Schedule and assign customer follow up
- Maintain accurate customer data, including documentation of discussions, issues, customer requests or other relevant information
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to stay centered and calm when multitasking and handling multiple customers with various needs or complaints
- Provide detailed instructions or ideas accurately and quickly
- Able to hear conversations and receive information
- Strong critical thinking skills for success in this virtual role
- Above average computer literacy
- Ability to navigate technology systems
- Ability to perform troubleshooting actions
- Ability to work independently
- Repetitive motions using wrist and fingers
- Proficient in the use of technology including our website admin area, Active Campaign CMS, Chat tools, Google docs, etc
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information
- Participate in individual and team trainings and meetings to ensure knowledge is up to date
- Alert management of issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem
- Communicate well
- Maintain consistent, regular attendance
- Have a positive attitude
- Meet KPI goals for quality and productivity
- Remote agents expected to provide their own equipment to provide support from home
- Manage regular duties with virtual supervision and support
- Adhere to work schedule
- Adhere to all policies and guidelines listed in the CSR handbook
- Sign NDA and non-compete documents
- Suggest contact center process improvements
- Participate in initiatives for increased effectiveness and improved innovation
- Ability to abide by all call center policies and procedures
- Understand and follow call center procedures
- Other misc duties as assigned
- Newer computer with a mouse, keyboard
- Ethernet port and plug for headset
- High-speed internet connection (20 Mbps or higher, 64 Mbps preferred)
- Windows-based system (10 preferred)
- Internal or external camera
- Dual monitors recommended but not required
- Experience working in a remote, call center environment
- Technical aptitude and ability to navigate technology
- Ability to self-correct technology challenges
- Working knowledge of computers, office software, email, chat
- Ability to professionally converse over the telephone
- Demonstrate excellence with listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient reading and writing skills with strong ability to communicate verbally and in written form
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
We are operating on a remote basis, probably until Spring 2021.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- One location
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from MPire Marketing on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.