Tennis Site Director Job United States Association - PNW Spokane
United States Tennis Association - PNW - Spokane Recruitment 2020Description :
- Desire to work with children, and to be a positive role model
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Ability to collaborate with other instructors and volunteers
- Ability to facilitate programs and people
- Must pass a full background check
- Create a welcoming, safe and fun learning environment for the participants
- Ensure equipment set-up and tear down
- Check attendance roll for each session
- Provide direction to instructors
- Provide instruction at site
- Oversee all operations at the site
- Implement program curriculum
- Oversee and maintain equipment
- Serve as primary point person at the site
- Stay at site until all students have been picked up
- Verify hourly timesheets for site instructors
- Provide feedback on instructors and general program to PNW staff
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from United States Tennis Association - PNW - Spokane on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Tennis Site Director Spokane July 2020 United States Tennis Association - PNW - Spokane above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Spokane below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.