Warehouse Specialist Joplin MO Job Wallis Companiesby admin on more than 30 days
Wallis Companies Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Warehouse Quality Specialist is accountable for both receipt and shipment of products; safety, management of inventory, and various other duties related to the lubricant warehouse. The Warehouse Quality Specialist is also responsible for maintaining quality controls and records for receipt and storage of products; the position ensures repackaging operations meet or exceed standards defined in the company’s operation manual and/or suppliers’ product integrity programs.
The ideal candidate will have CDL driving experience, and ability to obtain HazMat/Tanker endorsements to serve as a back-up driver in addition to warehouse responsibilities.
The primary focus of this position is to minimize costs associated with risk, by ensuring correct products are picked from inventory and delivered to correct customers in a timely manner; our reputation depends on it!
- Manage handling of inventory to minimize contamination/damage and ensure that correct levels/products are received, stored, packaged, and shipped; use strong attention to detail
- Compile, enter, and track packaging, shipping, and receiving data related to warehouse performance metrics (KPI); analyze data to recommend improvements
- Ensure samples are taken, tested, logged and retained for each batch of product packaged/repackaged Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff. Ensure accurate product levels and sizes on bulk and repackaged products in order to minimize backorders
- Create efficiencies related to processes and/or warehouse operations
- Focus on organizational and divisional goals continually
- Manage inventory of packaging supplies to ensure no disruptions of normal operations
- Ensure a safe, clean, and organized environment in work areas, warehouse, and grounds
- Maintain regular attendance and follow designated safety practices
- Perform other duties not listed as required.
Equivalent to a high school diploma required
Minimum 6 months experience in a warehouse/inventory environment required;
Strongly prefer prior CDL Delivery driver experience and Customer service experience
Strong attention to detail, and proactive communication required
Technology, Tools, And Equipment:
Required: Basic computer skills; comfortable using telephone
Preferred: CDL Class A/B with HazMat and Tanker endorsements; receiving equipment (pallet jack, dolly/hand truck, dock plate, etc.), viscosity gauges/refractometer, forklift
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations:
Strongly prefer CDL A/B Hazmat, Air Brakes, Tanker Endorsement, Forklift Certification and HazMat Certification
Criminal Background check and federal DOT drug testing required.
Email [email protected] with your questions. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Wallis Companies e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.