Team Member Job Chuck and Don #039 s Highland Parkby admin on more than 30 days
Chuck and Don's Jobs 2020Description :
As a Team Member, you make a difference in the lives of pets by delivering exceptional service to our pet parents, acting as a steward of the store’s environment, achieving positive business results and performing operational functions.
Here is what a day in the life of a Team Member would look like:
- Provide guests with an exceptional experience.
- Assist the Store Manager in overall management of store operations.
- Share product knowledge and suggestions to fit customer needs and promote pet health.
- Perform front end duties such as handling the cash register, bagging, replenishing merchandise, and preparing displays.
- Organize and maintain a clean store front and stock room.
- Assist with other projects as needed including markdowns, re-tickets, labeling products, and special store events.
- All other assigned duties from the Store Manager and/or any member of the Retail Management Team.
We will teach you a lot but what we need you to already have:
- Passion for extraordinary customer service and the well-being of pets.
- Willingness to be educated about the products and services offered.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts.
- Time management and organizational skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be comfortable around animals.
IPP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. IPP recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Chuck and Don's e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.