Bakery Manager Job Hansens IGA Westbyby admin on more than 30 days
Hansens IGA Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Represent our store's image in a positive manner by providing our customers with helpful, courteous service and responsible for all functions, performances and staff in the bakerydepartment.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- One year of baking experience.
- One year of supervising experience, preferred.
- Honest, team-oriented person who has a good work ethic.
- Must have a friendly, courteous, service-oriented attitude.
- Able to perform work independently to achieve company goals and policies to staff
- Able to handle working with confidential information.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Must have or able to obtain food sanitation certification within six months.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet gross profit P/L goals established by the corporate office.
- Understand pricing and accurately price products.
- Serve our customers needs by supplying them with desired bakery items.
- Deal with customer concerns and/or complaints.
- Create value added items to boost gross profit and for selection.
- Order all bakery items to meet deadlines and have adequate product.
- Knowledge of safe work practices..
- Make merchandise display changes.
- Fill and display bakery products for appealing and fresh look according to company standards.
- Delegates responsibilities to department employees.
- Responsible for the training of all new department staff.
- Understand different seasonal item offerings for the department.
- Directs and enforces company policies to all store employees.
- Deal with vendors and salespersons regarding department products.
- Follow sanitation practices and health regulations and wear appropriate attire.
- Make decisions regarding store policies and functions.
- Generates weekly department schedules by Thursday noon.
- Able to recognize bakery products. And proper package and label product.
- Cleans the bakery area, including but not limited to the ovens, cooking utensils, floor, cooking pans, holding bowls, tables, slicer, etc. during all shifts.
- Prepare food items for self-service case and special orders.
- Wrap, package and label prepared foods.
- Take specialized orders from customers.
- Stock, Face and rotate existing product. Markdown expired product.
- Frost, decorate, and sprinkle bakery product as needed.
- Interaction with customers will be friendly, courteous, positive and enthusiastic.
- Use the Ten Foot rule.
- Directs or shows customers where items are in the store.
- Stays productive while punched in.
- Other duties as they are assigned.
- Lift 40lbs occasionally, 25lbs regularly.
- Stand for the duration of work shift.
- Occasionally walking into a cooler that is 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Reaching and pulling regularly.
Address: 419 North Main Westby, WI54667
Property Description: 785Westby, WI
Property Number: 785
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Hansens IGA e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.