Billing And Accounts Payable Specialist - EXCEL Job The Matworks Company LLC Beltsvilleby admin on September 9, 2020
The Matworks Company, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Billing and AP Specialist is responsible for controlling and administering all parts of their assigned account. This role is responsible for understanding the needs of external customers and works with internal teams to deliver those needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the field operations team by managing the day to day activities. this includes:
o Confirming work performed with the field o Invoicing customers (ensuring accuracy of customer invoices).
o Paying the service providers (ensuring accuracy of the payments).
- Manage the night cleaning process by:
o Invoicing customers timely and accurately as per the defined invoicing schedules.
o Paying the subcontractors accurately per the schedule "B's" including any adjustments coming from operations.
- Facilitate new customers and subcontractors’ set-up in Corrigo
- Maintain an up to date tracking and analysis file.
- Support the operations supplies purchase order process.
Reports directly to the Service Division Controller. Assists and works in conjunction with team to facilitate smooth office operations.
- An Associates or Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
- Computer skills required: experience using an ERP System; Contract Management Systems; Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel (including creating Excel files, formulas, manipulating spreadsheets, formatting spreadsheets and cells, etc.)
- Other skills required:
o 3-5 years of strong customer service experience.
o 3 years of billing and accounts payable experience.
o Experience doing invoicing in a service company preferred but not required.
o Ability to develop rapport and strong working relationships with customer/accounts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
PPE Provided, temperature checks, office sanitation/disinfecting throughout the day.
- Billing: 3 years (Required)
- Accounts Payable: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
For further information, please refer official source from The Matworks Company, LLC on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.