Light Assembler Job Sealed Air Corporation Streetsboroby admin on more than 30 days
Sealed Air Corporation Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Light AssemblerLOCATION: Streetsboro, OH, US REQ ID: 30204
If you are a current employee click here to apply.Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com. Job Description Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools. Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly. Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications. Attach name plates and mark identifying information on parts. Read basic blueprints with detailed work instructions specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units. Visually inspect parts and sub-assemblies before passing to the next operation. Job Description Cont.
- Work from work orders, exploded assembly prints, work instructions with digital photos, marked up prints and own knowledge of equipment necessary to meet machine and system operational performance. Provide suggestions for improvements including documentation issues. Use hand and powered tools, soldering equipment, measuring devices and basic testers common to assembly operations. Dress wired, solder connections and clean solder joints as required.
- Obtain work and verify count on work orders, correctness of parts, components required for sub-assemblies and complete machine. Pull parts from receiving stocking area on carts or skids and put them away in the proper location turning in the paperwork for processing. Requisition needed parts and supplies through proper supervision or TOC Magnets.
- Record time or production information required and maintain assigned records in proper manner. Maintain work area and equipment used in a clean and orderly condition. Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material or unsafe conditions to proper supervision. Observe all prescribe or standard safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to use shop mathematics and read work orders, parts lists, basic prints and work instructions
- Familiar with basic mechanical comprehension, electrical/electronic circuits, assembly methods and procedures of packaging machines and systems
- Basic computer skills
- ERP system experience
- Minimum of 3 months experience in assembly or similar area
- High school diploma required
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Akron
Nearest Secondary Market: Cleveland
For further information, please refer official source from Sealed Air Corporation on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you are not interested in Light Assembler Streetsboro August 2020 Sealed Air Corporation above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Streetsboro below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.