Admissions Coordinator Job Diversicare Healthcare Services Bessemerby admin on more than 30 days
Diversicare Healthcare Services Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Smile, You’ve Found Us!
Are you passionate about caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, apply with us today.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!
Full Time Benefits include:
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift Wallet
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 62 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in nine states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.”
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all aspects of patient and resident admissions to the center, working cohesively with care team members for a safe, seamless transition
- Develop relationships within key referral sources, physicians/health care professionals
- Collaborate with team members to meet or exceed admission and Key Account Management goals
- Accurately represent center’s Features-Benefits-Impact, effectively demonstrating tour best practices and use of Diversicare Sales Steps
- Champion quality of care and advocate of the customer experience
- Background in office work, including use of equipment, computer, and processes
- Healthcare admissions
- High school diploma
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in skilled care or long term care preferred
- Strong multi-tasking skills, communication skills, and HIPAA compliance track record
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Diversicare Healthcare Services website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Admissions Coordinator Bessemer August 2020 Diversicare Healthcare Services above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Bessemer below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.